Friday, February 27, 2009

Why must this kind of weird things always happen to me, especially when competition season is nearing! The lump at my lower back is driving me really crazy!

I'm walking even slower that a 80 year old ah ma now and its just impossible for me to sleep at night because whichever position i sleep on I'll still feel the pain. I'm super duper angry, missed 2 training sessions and 2 days of school! ARRGHHH. Worst still, if it does not subside then I'll have to go for operation to remove it, PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR ME PEOPLE!

Lest than 1 month to competition. Oh and we are in the same group as HC,NJC and MJC! WUAHAHAHA, GOODIE! I don't want to play against MJ )):

I seriously don't know how am I going to pass my SA1 with all the trainings during march hols, especially when I'm so lagging behind for chem and bio!

Zhiying and Chuying, study group!!! Kristy's a good study partner too!

Gonna go complete my tutorials now, AJA AJA FIGHTING! ^^v

No comments: