Saturday, May 09, 2009

Sorry for the lack of updates, you can't blame me for studying too hard right? Yeah right Yingiet ,lying through your braces man! WUAHAHAHA.

Summary of the things that happened for the past 6 weeks:

#1: Went for operation to remove the abscess on my back and guess what, I had 2 weeks MC and as long as i want excuse from PE! Jealous right! HEEXXX.
#2: Table tennis Nationals top 6. Won NJC and MJC both 3-2.
#3: Did super badly for mid years and now I'm down for 2 stars!
#4: After burning mid-night oil for 2 weeks, i finally caught up with my tutorials and lecture. So having such long MC followed by competition is not a good thing afterall.
#5: June holiday will be super packed! a) Study for SA2, b) YOG, c) Alpha Econs finance competition hosted by NUS.

I'm sooo busy man, but i do enjoy the sense of satisfaction that comes along with it. (:

No comments: