I get really frustrated when I realise I don't have anyone to talk to at times like this ; not a single one whom i can really remove all my pretendences and pour out my heart to. I'm feeling really fearful and insecure on the inside.And all the things just come in a package,I'm really tired of having to handle all this on my own.
Don't get the wrong message. I have really great friends around me; the AHS girls and of course my S18 gang, yet I'm just not able to open up to you'll, seriously I don't know why.
I've tried too hard to cover up the real me, to the extend I myself is sick of it.
The day when i committed myself to the week of evening pm, i was hoping super hard that things may change at the end of it, yet nothing happen. I felt really let down.
Disappointment may be a new appointment. Yet too many of it just make me feel like ending it all and give up.
Hopefully I'm strong enough to overcome this hurdle.
No comments:
Post a Comment