One of the best movie I have ever watched, definitely 100 times better than coffin! The movie was totally breath-taking and my dear Donnie Yen has stole my heart away just in that 2 hours!
Presenting to you my number 2 hubby:
DONNIE YEN!!

**I'll hire a carpenter to build the exact pole you used to practice! I promise I'll master the Wing Chun Quan and fly to Hong Kong to marry you!
You seriously melt my heart Donnie, Mr charisma! * Happiness !*
I feel like I'm in wonderland now! On my right there's my #1 hubby( Wilber Pan) singing me songs and blowing my hair with my hoo hooo, and on my left there's Donnie my #2 hubby who never fails to make me feel duper secured and safe in his broad arms! WUAHAHAHAHA!!
I'm now officially called Mrs Yen Pan Yingiet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My 3rd and official hubby better be the union of the both of them, if not I'll kick you away! (:
I'll stop at 3! Don't wanna end up like Ballie having 7 husbands!! WUAHAHAHA!
Math paper was disappointing, i'm looking at less than 20/60 this time! Donnie pleaseee come cheer me up!
4 papers down, 1 last one to go! AJA AJA FIGHTING!^^v

No comments:
Post a Comment