Thursday, January 01, 2009

A Letter to JC2 ...

Dear JC2 ,

(Rephrase! Change Dear to ARRGG! I don't want it to come at all!)

Hi JC2,

You are so irritating, you make me frustrated, you make me so fearful and uncertain about myself, you make me resist 2009 when I'm suppose to be happily counting down YET i'M NOT! And guess where i am now, in my study room's study table studying for next year's common tests! I just want to bang the wall and burn you up. I can't wait to throw all the notes away and forget all about you. You drive me to the walls and guess what? i've not even officially get started with you yet I'm feeling like this alreadyy! ARRGH!!!

Don't think you have successfully beat me down! I'm going to officially declare war with you now, and i tell you I'm so00 fully equipped and geared up that you'll surely fumble! 100 STACKS OF LECTURE NOTES,200 STACKS OF TUTORIALS, MOUNTAINS OF TYS AND ENDLESS DLTC TUITION AND MARATHONS! Surely all these are enough to wack you down and flat!!

And my most powerful weapon! My dear ABBA FATHER!! With Him, all things are possible! And if He's for me, you're definitely going to die terribly! WUAHAHAHAHA(:

By the end of Nov'09, you're officially going into the bin, get burned and never appear again! And then, I'll emerge victorious after months of war with the Alevel big fat monster! YOU,THAT'S YOU!!

*Pulls Hair*

Staring at you with angry eyes,
Yingiet

No comments: