Homework update:
- 4 out of 12 Chinese compositions done
- summary and reflections of geog scrapbook completed
- half of vectors(e maths) done.
- half out of the two Chinese story book read
- have not touched my English homework yet!
Oh well, 13 more days to school reopen and as you can see I have not even completed half of my homework yet! Unless a miracle fall from heaven, I guess I'll never be able to complete my homework on time. Guess I just have to burn more midnight oil, so as to not get as much scolding from the teachers.HAHA(:
Training are getting toughter and toughter lately , but I'm really enjoying every bit of it(:
4 more days to Christmas candlelight service and finally after 3 long weeks that I can once again step into that hall again. I'm going to lift my down spirit up and sincerely seek after Him all over again.
No comments:
Post a Comment