Friday, December 29, 2006

Have this question ever ran through your mind? " What is the real meaning of success" . I was rather stunned when I came across this question on the net earlier on, and it really put me into deep thoughts.

Success to some people is to own loads and loads of money, to some others to gain popularity, and some others to have happiness within your soul . Well, to me I feel that being successful is being able to use the gifts and abilities that is imparted in you fully,able to release your potential to the fullest and fufill your destiny at the same time bringing joy to others through your achievements. That's my definition of success. Anyway the website states that a successful man must have the 6 qualities inside them to be considered as successful.

6 "TO" qualities of success:

To be honest with others and myself.
To receive gratefully and give quietly.
To be gentle enough to feel and strong enough to show my feelings.
To be slow in seeing the faults of others but quick to discover their goodness.
To be cheerful in difficult times and modest in success.
To do my best to be true to my beliefs.

I want to be successful one day too! ((:

No comments: