I have been sleeping since 7.30 pm to 9.45am this morning! This really shows how drained out I am! Training wasn't good I guess, lost both matches against the juniors. Sorry Kristy, really don't know what I'm doing.
It has been really hectic for me the past few weeks, so this give the reasons why I have not update my blog for so long. Tests, homework, trainings and so on have already taken all my time away. It's tiring to be a sec 4 student, I did't not expect it to be so tedious when school re-opens but well, the truth stands that sec 4 is not the time for slacking, but work and work!
Next week:
Monday) Bio test and core geog test
Tuesday) Higher Chinese common test
Wednesday) E maths test
Thursday) Eng compo test
My weekend will be stuck to my books, how sad when even during the weekend I could not even go out . I missed going out during the weekend, shopping, ECP for rollerblading , steamboats and buffets! Guess these would not be happening as often till my O levels are over:(
Nathaniel's out of superstar, but Diya is in for the finals! Owe Zhiying 4 packet drink and 1 bubble tea. Zyh can discount a bit? Anyway, AZA AZA Diya! ((:
No comments:
Post a Comment