Yesterday was the competition organised by sunsports. Ahs was allocated in the Gan Eng seng, VJC and Hua Chong jc. Tough competitors as we had to join the under 18 group instead of the under 14 group. Jc people they are far more experienced and skillfully then us so more or less we expected that it's not going to be an easy fight like what Connie said. We lost all our matches against the two jc 1-4 and won Gan eng seng 4-1. Everyone played well despite losing the matches except for the single match I played against Gan eng seng. Just as what coach said before the competition that I would surely lose many many balls to serving and well, his word really come to pass. I guess at least 7 balls were lost to serving. If coach was there, he would surely build 7 wall for me to dash onto. Tomorrow's training would sure be a lot of servings for me\:
Today mom and I went to settle the remaining payment for the Shanghai trip with zhiying's aunt and after which she gave us a briefing on our trip and the stuffs to bring. Was talking with zhiying when I realized that I really do not have enough winter clothing and with the one set of clothing that I've bought I would freeze to death in Shanghai! Thus, I went to get myself two more sweaters and another two pairs of socks.These should be enough to keep me alive there if not I can buy more of the winter clothing at suzhou as what her aunt said.
I have not completed a single homework yet although half of the holiday has already passed. I don't think I'll be able to complete it before the trip so well, maybe when I'm back from Shanghai then I'll burn midnight oil to complete the remaining 10 compo, geog scrapbook, hcl storybook, eng book report, chem , e maths and a maths.That's really a lot and just by thinking of it makes my head big.well well, I will just cast all these cares behind and really enjoy myself till I'm back from the trip.
Two more days and I will be flying over to Shanghai already. This is so exciting
Whee..HAHA.Anyway I have not packed my luggage, neither had I finish buying all the stuffs and the insurance. Okay, two more days I doubt we will be able to finish all the stuffs by then so I guess we'll just throw everything into the luggage and set off.
Goodbye world and please take care while me and zyh are not around. See yea guys in 8 days time (counting from this Friday) and I promise a super long report on the trip when I'm back.((:
No comments:
Post a Comment