Sunday, November 19, 2006

Yesterday I went Bras Basah complex with my mom for the yearly book fair cum carnival.There wasn't really a carnival except for some stalls selling recycling carriers and stuffs. But indeed there were many many books, 汗牛枞栋 。Mom ordered a guidebook which consist of step by step guide on how to make your own face cleanser, whitening products, shampoo, conditioner, lip gloss, soap etc. She does not look as if she was joking when she said she would stop buying all ready made products but instead make all those necessities herself! Poor me and my brothers would be the one suffering from her enthusiasm. My face, hair, body might all be at health risk of getting all sorts of skin rashes, itch ect.

After which we settle at Tian Jin Lou for dinner. The food was okay except for the shredded pork. $12.00 for two spoonful of shredded pork, the decoration(anions and lettuce) even took up more portion of the plate can? It was seriously very expensive and not really as nice as how the television show had promoted it to be. Anyway , that restaurant patrons are mainly Japanese as from what the waitress said, Japanese loves dumplings and that's what that restaurant are famous for. I thought Japanese liked raw food like sashimi but instead they love dumplings, quite interesting instead!

Today we went back to Bras Basah again to collect the book after my service and went home after dinner at 9 plus. For the past two day I have been sleeping at about 3 am. I am seriously in lack of sleep especially having to wake up very early this morning. So I guess I would not be able to do any revision today as I planned to do, I'm really tired. Well , after this entry I will sleep and wake up tomorrow early in the morning to study.

Tomorrow is already the chemistry re-exam so just hope that I can finish revising tomorrow morning before entering the exam hall.

I'm stepping out,
I'm breaking out,
I'm shaking all the fears off me!

No comments: