My computer will be on hiatus until next Wednesday after my Re-exams. This shall be my last update before I can retrieve back my USB cable on thurs.
While others are enjoying their fun-filled holidays, I have to get my focus back to the books again despite of all the holiday temptations. It really takes me a lot of effort to push myself back to the study room ,but it's still better to work hard for this one whole week, pass the exams and be on the same pace as the rest, THAN to be recruited to the SSS( supervised self-study) programme for the whole of term 1! That would mean that no Friday training for the whole of term 1! So well, work hard then Yingiet. I'm trying to encourage myself.HAHA.
Mom actually accused me of dyeing my hair yesterday and she almost screamed the roof off.Where would I have the gut to go dye my hair knowing that I have a tigress mom at home? I'm not so dumb can, although my IQ only 117.HAHA.But seriously, I can assure you that I'll not do anything to my hair until I enter university. Moreover, black hair are in trend right now. I love my hair, and I'll not add any chemical colorings on it until I feel that it's the right time to do so.
My chest is hurting me. It's only on Tuesday I know that gastric sour( 谓酸)can cause chest pain. Interesting right? Gastric problem not gastric pain, but chest pain instead. Well, because of this I can only go for training on Monday as ordered by my mom AND coach. ( Mom actually went to call coach not to allow me to go for training!)
Aza yingiet, off to the books now. Goodbye world(:
No comments:
Post a Comment