I just took the IQ test recommended by zhiying and below is my result:
The Classic IQ Test
What's Your IQ?
Congratulations, Choo!Your IQ score is 117
This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others. Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.
The test report says that I'm good at things that involves mathematics or logic but how can this be true when I failed both my A maths and E maths? HAHA.Anyway, I scored really low as compared to Connie (129) and zhiying(137). It's okay, a famous scienctist once said : 成功靠的是1%天资和99%后天的努力。So what if I have a low IQ, as long as I work hard for that 99%, I can still be as successful as one with very high IQ (:
I shall start doing my holiday assignments today. I started saying this since the first day of holiday but till today I have not complete a single assignment! It's always easier said then done. I shall try to at least complete 2/12 Chinese composition today and maybe read a bit of the Chinese book. Aza Aza!
No comments:
Post a Comment