I'm so overjoyed last Friday to be able to meet up with my beloved sports class people again!
Stayed over at Tracy's house with Ballie and for sure, I was crashed by ballie as we shared the same bed!
Thanks tracy for organising the barbecue and also for the Mac breakfast!((:
So many memories came back, and i promise the 4 years with the sportsclass people were probably the best school years in my life!
Will upload the pictures once i get them and for now, these are the only 2 pics that i have,taken 2 years back!

Stephanie did this, prettyy isn't it?
These wonderful people added soooo much colours to my life!
I loveee you'll 4evazzzzz man!
Stayed over at Tracy's house with Ballie and for sure, I was crashed by ballie as we shared the same bed!
Thanks tracy for organising the barbecue and also for the Mac breakfast!((:
So many memories came back, and i promise the 4 years with the sportsclass people were probably the best school years in my life!
Will upload the pictures once i get them and for now, these are the only 2 pics that i have,taken 2 years back!
Stephanie did this, prettyy isn't it?
These wonderful people added soooo much colours to my life!I loveee you'll 4evazzzzz man!
No comments:
Post a Comment