Monday, November 10, 2008

I think I've been too caught up with a whole lot of things that there's this confusion and insecurity that is running through my mind now.School,PW, CCA, church, tuition, family, and the list goes on and on.I really want to lock myself up in a room for like a good 3 days? Settle my thoughts and plan about how am i going to move on from here. I know if I fail to plan, then I'll plan to fail! It's just psychological matters that i need to work on lah.

It's a two year course for me and i'm glad for that. It's going to be another crazy and lifeless year ahead but still I'm not sure whether I'm strong enought to make it through or not.

Heartfelt talking session with Daniel yesterday just may me cry and cry non-stop on the way home. There's this sudden inferiority that just overwhelmed me and I'm totally convicted that I'll never make it on my own without my Abba father, He's just so so needed in my life now! People around me like Daniel, he's really a great tutor who always perform beyond his duties. All the extra lessons, detentions sessions and counselling, i really appreciate! For them, I'll press on and do well,promise.

I've understood a whole lot more in this one year. I've learnt many of life's valuable lessons. Not that i've learnt all, but i know my eyes have been opened to many new things. i finally understand many many things, and given the many opportunity to rise up. But definitely, this road is tough and it's never a bed of roses as i expected it to be.Like what Daniel said, there bound to be regrets in every single decision we make, it's just a matter of how i overcome all the regrets and disappointments and just move on and complete it well.

Looking at friends around me, I dont know why but my heart just ached. I should count my blessings. I should just treasure and be thankful for what i have now. Now that i've a much easier time, i cant help but think of the horrible scenarios. That's duper dumb. But whatever it is, my dear you know I'll always be there for you.

I really need an outlet to pour everything out if not i think I'm going to explode soon. All the things came as a package, everything's happening all at a time. With Him, I know how to deal with it, I'm very sure.

I'll try to have less of such emo post, sorry.

No comments: