Monday, July 07, 2008

Mid years are finally over and the joke now is we got to start preparing for our promos which is in less than 8 weeks time. Econs and GP in 7 weeks! Somehow for this mid year, i did better than i've expected. I was only expecting to pass my econs and math, never did i expect that i'm able to pass all my subjects since i've not been spending a lot of my time on my sciences because of my math detention! What else can i say but Thank God for my results((:

Obviously I'm not going to be complacent and be satisfied with my results. I have adapted shumin's idea of writing out my results on majong paper and label it " THE FIRST AND THE LAST, THE NEXT EXAM I'M GOING TO DO MUCH BETTER!" and pasted it on the wall of my study room. It does stirs me to study a little more since that big sheet of paper is the first thing that catch my vision the moment i step into my room!HAHA.Endure through the 8 weeks, after which the girls can meet up as many times as we like, time will be of abundance then!HAHAHA.

I really miss training A LOT! It was since the end of Nationals that I've never hold my bat again. Fats are piling and my arms and legs are getting more flabby! Serious. Me and Yee en has been saying about implementing our losing weight plan but till now we have not seriously go about fufilling it, procrastinator! Okay chong yee en, I'm going to start without you!! 5* kg by end of the year, I'm gonna make it!

Coming week is going to be a super hectic week. Friday: service learning training and DISC test before the leadership camp; Saturday: Watercolours( tpjc openhouse) . We got to set up a stall and according to Mr Au, the purpose of setting up the stall is to let people know that out table tennis team STILL exists! And he wants us to put up the pictures that he took of us during the competitions, that's gonna be embarrasing lah! HAHA.

How i wish tomorrow is another holiday, i seriously need a longer break!


I'll try to update as often as i can lah( actually I'm just lazy most of the time,HAHA) And keep the tagboard alive and happening!HAHA.

No comments: