S: Stable; steady
General Characteristics:
-Good Listener
-Possessive
-Steady; Understanding
Value to team:
-Realiable and dependable
-Loyal team worker
-Good at reconciling conflicts
Possible weaknesses:
-Resist changes
-Holds a grudge; sensitive to criticism
-Accepting to substandard results
Greatest Fear:
-Loss of security
Kristy found my result duper accurate! To some extend I'm quite amazed at the results too! It's through that i need loads of security!
Met my PW group after church on Sunday to do the written report and I was just blown away by the efficiency of my group members. I was expecting that we might have to bring forward the WR to monday however when i reached airport , Zhiying,Grace and Weiting showed me a 3/4 done WR! In the end, within the next 2 hours, the WR was completed! YOU GUYS ARE DUPER EFFICIENT! HOORAY! "G DOUBLE O D GOOD ,GOOD JOB,GOOD JOB!"




Zhiying drew a cheese to represent me! Guess she's just trying to help me to overcome my fear of dairy products ! They say it's psychological problem and i think it could be true! There's milk powder in the tiger biscuits yet i still ate 2 packets of it! I need to take in more calcium if not I'll end up like what Kristy says to suffer from osteoporosis!
Was suppose to go see a doctor after school yesterday as I've been coughing since last Thursday. However during practical, there's a sharp pain in my tummy so i couldn't wait for after school to come but left straight after my practical to see the doctor. It's gastric but at least the pain wasn't as bad as the previous time so it was still quite bearable.Yet Mom was like asking the doctor whether I would be fit enough to go for the leadership camp this Friday and obviously most doctors will say it's better to rest right? She doesn't want me to go for the camp, she thinks that it's a waste of time! ARRGH.. I want to go!I'm not going to cough in front of her anymore, hopefully she'll she that I'm well enough for the camp!
It's duper unglam but I really miss training. Yesterday, I even dreamt of Me and Kristy playing aginst Connie and Hweeli in doubles! It's true! I miss coach vege also! Hopefully after promos we will be able to resume our training.
No comments:
Post a Comment