Friday, February 08, 2008

I realize i have been starting my every post with" it has been a hectic week; It has been really hectic for me lately", blah blah and it's getting kind of boring really. But the fact is:I'M REALLY BUSY!HAHA.I have not really adapted to the JC life and often seeing myself running halter skelter not knowing what to do.Lousy pok Yingiet!

One thing that made the class really disappointed was that none of the 15 of us who signed up to be OGL for Zenith 2 went through the interview except for Claudia who is already the cheer captain of Delta!Last Saturday was the OGL camp and as I was preparing to leave the house at about noon, i could hear some loud cheering and as the ultimate fan of Zenith 1, i immediately recognized it as the Panthera's and the Slithas's "Baik baik" cheer!And for some reason i started to feel disappointed of myself, i mean TJ...ARRGH!!Ultimate disappointment!Anyway saw Connie's blog and i think she's one of the OGLs. Connie, you're going to make Zenith 2 real exciting k!!

Had Reunion dinner at expo on Wednesday and I'm really glad to see the whole family together again.Lorraine my dearest cousin got herself a real pretty specs which really stirred me to get one as well. My eyes had been really dry lately maybe because of wearing the contact lens for long hours, so i was thinking to get a pair of specs with nice frames then i can wear it alternatively, contact lens on training days and for the rest of the days on spectacles.Another thing, my aunt's daughter(which is also my cousin but I don't know her name), she looks exactly like me when I'm young!Really, i was shocked when i see her, Gonna upload the photo sometime later and I'm sure many will think we're the same person!HAHA.

The following serves as a reminder of the list of things to complete during this long weekend. There's just so much things left undone and I'm starting to panic now!HAHA.

Tutorials/Assignments:
1) Complete Chem tutorial on atomic structure
2) Chem supplementary ws Q1-5
3) TA 3 mole concept ws 2
4) GP newspaper article
5) GP presentation
6) Maths tutorial 2: Q34
3: POYO Q1-2

Tests:
1) Chem test on Mole concept and Volume analysis
2) Maths test on AP and GP

Revisions to be done:
1) Maths lecture notes on Stigma notation
2) Chem lecture notes on Atomic structure

HOOLALA,I'm so not busy this new year weekend, AJA AJA FIGHTING YINGIET!

No comments: