Saturday, January 19, 2008

It has been a hectic week for me ever since the official timetable started, with lectures and tutorials ending at 4.40pm everyday except on Friday. The long hours simply wears me out and i really do miss the times where over at AHS we dismiss latest by 3 pm.With addition to the trainings which ends at about 8pm, by the time i reach home,bath and have dinner it would be like near 10pm and by then i will be so tired that i will just simply collapse on the bed and sleep!No need to mention about completing my projects, tutorial or revision which has been piling up over the week.Anyway i really love Fridays as in the past, it means that I'll have 2 days of break but now, it means that I'll have 2 days to catch up with my revision and complete all my tutorials, NO BREAK!

All my tutors are rather understanding and nice, except for the chem tutor who is rather demanding. During the first tutorial, many of us only completed the first few pages of the tutorials and she gets really unhappy and started giving us all the scoldings.So the second tutorial, most people did like 5 or more pages of the tutorials,which is a lot but she's still not satisfied,saying that if we are still not prepared for the tutorial, she wouldn't want us in her class.And that if we only do a few pages, that will only be acceptable if the A level syllabus is stretched over 4 years! I mean, we did do more than what she can go through that day and what more does she want? Most of us have trainings and practices the day before but we still spent time to do the tutorial so to avoid more scoldings but still.. Anyway i did the tutorials from 10pm-12.30am and guess what, I only completed 6 pages of it, I'm really slow but what to do? Whatever it is, me and claudia are going to complete the whole of the tutorial(consist of 19 pages) over the weekend so that she will have nothing to say since we have completed it!AJA AJA FIGHTING!

Met up with tracy, Shan and Connie for a small chat today after school and we realise we have all each found ourselves our eye-candies in the school. I mean we are really 花痴 can, when it comes to these guys we will be like laughing and talking so loudly.This should be typically for PAE i guess, but when it comes to JAE ,no more of these eye candies and that serious studies have to step in!

I really find my class 24/08 amazing. Today at the marquee area we were saying that the first impression we gave each other was dao1, unfriendly, proud etc, but look at us now ,we are like a batch of crazy people talking and laughing like no one's business when together!We even named each other "sao"(meaning auntie) because of our love for channel 8's tv series and the actresses, with peck yi sao who is super crazy over "Endoplasmic reticulum" ( Rui En).The rest of the girls( shermaine, melody, zhi sing, me and xiao qin) just immensed ourselves withing the laughters and i must say I'm really begining to love the class with all these interesting people around, it's just amazing!

Next Friday is the release of the O'level result and I do hope that I'm able to get a less than 12 points.But whatever it is, as long as I'm able to stay in TJ, I'm more than satisfied!I'm getting a little nervous actually,bring me through Lord!

No comments: