I'm giving myself a little break so that gives the reason why I'm blogging now. I'm like so dead now, tomorrow there's organic chem test and RV+ Kinematic test and right now I'm only done with my chem! And what's worst is that i realize there's so much i don't understand about RV and kinematics. RV still okay, kinematics is the killer one. So i was grinding to my mom and she say since i cannot juggle two test in one day, why not just give up one and focus on the other. She got her point there, so I've decided to just focus on my chemistry and give up on my A maths. It's better than wasting time looking through some stuff that i don't understand. Do well for one and fail the other is always better than failing both! HAHA. Maybe I'll just catch up on my a maths during the long weekend next week(:
Yesterday was the 2.4 napha run and it really took me lots of effort to climb out of my bed. I slept at about 3.00am the night before as i reached home quite late after FOP and i had to wake up at 6 in the morning.All thanks to ZYH for her ride to ECP or else i will be surely late.The run bang off at about 8am and after a tough run, i came in 124 in position.As long as it's a A I'm happy enough.After which we went Macdonald's for breakfast then i went off to meet my mom.
My muscles are aching like crazy now, I'm like some sort of a handicap women, calling my brother and mom to get all things for me,HAHA. I wonder how am i able to do my five stations tomorrow, get away muscle ache!!
Okay, i shall go off do revise my chem now, throwing my a maths away for the time being. This feels so much better, that now i only feel burdened for one test instead of two! Goodbye world!(:
No comments:
Post a Comment