Monday, July 30, 2007

Just came back from my uncle's clinic( He's a sinseh) after a session of 推拿 as i wasn't able to move my neck this morning as i wake up. I had to force myself out of bed to go to Bedok reservoir to fix my neck back. Apparently, i wasn't able to shift my neck to the side , or even when i talk a bit more aggressively, my neck will scream. He said that i must have somehow 拉 到 my neck and that just by 推拿 alone won't do me much help, it's only when i agree to do acupuncture then it can get treated. And obviously, i didn't agree! I'm like so scared of needles can, think I'll scream my lungs out if he's going to do that on me. I don't care if he's my uncle, I'm going to punch him the moment he lays the needle on me! Just joking.Before i left, he bandaged my side of the neck with some Chinese medicine thingy and he said he's going to come and do acupuncture on me after he closes his shop at night,NO NO NO!!

Due to my neck, i had to call the SA teacher-in-charge to change the date of my trial to next Monday instead. There's no way i can still play unless i want a float on my neck tomorrow,HAHA. Imagine me just hitting the balls at the centre and letting all the other balls flew pass me, it will surely make them laugh like crazy! But i still had to go for the interview as today is their last day of interviewing already. Just hope that the principal won't smell the smelly thing on my neck, let diffusion freeze for that moment in the room please!

It's the first time when i went out of the house, came back and i don't need to bath.Mom made it an exception as she was afraid that i might dampen the thing on my neck.So right now, I'll just be resting a while before heading off to SAJC at about 2pm.

No comments: