Friday, July 27, 2007

I came across to 阿沁's blog just now and i was just so inspired and touched by the post he wrote on the recent Singapore and Taiwan emerge, also mentioning about his baptism.I'm really impressed with what God is doing in the entertainment world in Taiwan. People like Jay chow, zhang hui mei (Ah mei) , liu geng hong, FIR and many more had already come to Christ.Indeed, Revival is breaking in Taiwan!

Many things he mentioned in his blog really applies to me as well. Many a times, I may be thinking what exactly am i here on Earth for, just to live past life or to live pass the mundane stuff: Study, work, married, give birth, get old and die. So often i would feel so dry and empty on the inside that i really felt that I'm living for no purpose but it was Him who really place in me a desire to achieve things i never thought i could achieve, and to live my life to the fullest, with meaning and purpose. Whenever i thought i couldn't make it, He would surely lift me up and pull me through without fail. He lights up my path and show me the way when i didn't know what to do.Even though i had done so many things that have grief him, He stills forgive and love me the way i am. What a privilege!

Thank you Lord for always be there for me, lifting me up and supporting me when I'm at the lowest pit of my life. You know every tear i shed and every hurt i go through and I'm glad i knew someone who really understands me and love me the way i am. I love you, and it's because you first loved me.

I'm so excited for this week's inner healing service! I know my breakthrough is on my way(:

No comments: