I've wouldn't have known, wouldn't have such foresight and the truth is, I didn't made it. And if for this I've to stand your despise, sorry I'm moving on without you. Tired of you doing the insensitive things again and again. Tired of you trying to pull me down and reduce me to nothing with your words. Tired of you trying to have full control of me yet do not show a single bit of concern. Tired of you putting on a plastic face before others. Tired of me trying to sound convincing enough, that I'm fine when I'm actually not.Tired of trying to seek your approvals and recognitions. Tired of having to put on a front. Tired trying to push past the pain.
I'm tired really, can't you see it?
The fact is, I'm living for myself and His purpose, not for you alone. Get this clear.
To think that all these are just the beginning saddens me totally.

Can I still be beautiful? Tenacity; strength to move on.
No comments:
Post a Comment