Monday, June 01, 2009

Song of Solomon on Friday was simply mind-blowing. Talking about initial love, it really set my heart in deep thoughts and i was just blown away by the outcome of it all.

It hasn't been very easy for me over the years, a lot of emotional traumas and i just got to agree that I'm really bad at handling all these. And i kept questioning and doubting and many times i freak out and even brokedown, but right now I can feel really strongly this progressive healing process that is taking place and I'm glad the dark clouds are slowly fading away.I love my abba father!(:

Glad to have leaders like meiyan and chan around as well!

And it's really through all these trials when you felt so alone and no one else but only Him, that you realise you need Him so much more than ever.

Isa 54:7-8. To know that He's actually there all these while it really encourages me a lot.

And truly, you're my apple tree. Everything else would be so insignificant as compared to my love for you. Lord,draw me away and give me the strength to continue this battle.

What to say, life is tough but God is good. ((:

(PS: I'm super duper excited for the remaining of SOS, 4 more parts to go! )

No comments: