5 papers down and with just 1 last one to go!!
HOOLALALA, YINGIET HAS OVERCOMED 5 BIG PAPERS! Simply Amazing, never thought that i could actually get pass the promos, it's duper scary can? Never in my whole 10 years of education did i ever thought that i would be at a risk of retaining but well, for this promos i did fear for the very first time! HAHA. I have really really done my duper best, and the rest I'll just have to leave it to Him((:
I didn't seat for the math paper yesterday as i had food poisoning the night before my bio paper and it got so bad that the moment i input sonething into my mouth, almost immediately I'll vomit all out. And so, i didn't have any food accept for the glucose drink that the doctor asked my mom to buy since the night before my bio paper all the way till yesterday night when i had my first half a bowl of silverfish porridge! I'm sure i did lost a lot of weight,HAHA SORRY YEN! But though I'm not sure whether I'll definitely do well for this math paper if i were to sit for it, but I'm rather confident that i will be able to at least scrip through it, yet i know people like Daniel will be super disappointed with me if he knows that i didn't sit for the paper.I mean he really put in the extra effort to coach a math idiot like me till almost midnight every friday and sunday when he is not obliged to do so. He's 99% the one who helped me passed my mid years, so now I really don't know how am i going to break the news to him this sunday. Instead of being " The cut above the rest" ( the centre's mission) , now yingiet is "being cut by the rest!" HAHAH.
The things that happened, to think about it, it still saddens me a lot. Many times i'm tempted to just go by the easy way,to give up all and just lead the life that i long to live, no restrain, no sorrow,no nothing. I just feel like giving up, it's just too much stress for a 17 years old girl to take, I'm not a superwoman! It's worst when i feel that I'm sliding away and away from Him when right now, i needed Him more than ever.
Yet when i saw ting's blog:
"i recalled, so many times i wanted to just give up.
but who am i to give up? i am not God."
It hits me really hard and tears just flow.
I'll press on, but please never leave me alone.
My chains are gone,I've been set free
My God my saviour have ransomed me
And like a flood, He's mercy reigns
Unending love, Amazing Grace.
No comments:
Post a Comment