Monday, May 26, 2008

Holidays are finally here, however this holiday is not going to be the same as the previous years where I can sleep all i want,play all i want, slack all i want,but instead, the whole of the next 3 weeks will be intensive revision for my Semestral Assesment which is right after the June holidays! There's just so much things that i need to catch up with, i really want to do well for this SA and sad to say i don't have brains like Weiting where she don't study a lot yet she can do super well! I seriously need to settle down and work doubly hard for this SA, AJA AJA FIGHTING YINGIET!

For at least I'm occupied with something, that my mind won't go around thinking of things that i shouldn't be thinking of.I'm seriously worn out and i desperately need a long long break but obviously I can't..

Class barbecue last Saturday and it was great! There was so much more interaction between the people in our class, and i'm confident to say we did become closer now.Bond bond people, Hydrogen bond yea, STRONG BOND! We are all duper fun people and i see no reason why we can't do it as long as we're willing to.

Last Sunday's service and prayer meeting was just amazing. I was totally convicted that even how inadequate or how undeserving I may be, Greater is still He who is in me than he who is in the world.There are so many things that i tried so hard to hard from people, but still He knows my every thought and every single thing I'm going through. It was really tough, and to be honest i still cannot get over it myself, however one thing I'm sure is that He is forever there with me. Strangely, i decided to respond to the alter call, I really want to rise up and do so much more for Him. Even though so many times i had grief Him and the Holy Spirit, He still loves me and forgives me, His presence was duper strong during the PM! And i just love Pst Meng, the ministy session was very encouraging and powerful. Still, I'm not sure whether i'm making the right decision or not, Show me your way Lord!

PS: Thanks you Lord for always being there for me even when i have grieved you time and time again. I need you more than ever, your guidance, your presence,give me the courage to move on and grant me my Manesseh, help me to forget!

No comments: