Saturday, April 05, 2008

I know i have not been blogging lately, letting all the procrastination get to me. So this is the majority" big things" that happened the past few weeks!

Firstly,I'm glad to say that I'm getting over with TJ and starting to love TPJC now! It's really a huge transition to leave tj and to adapt to tpjc, but it's really by His strength and also the people around me (Kristy, zhiying, charmaine, yee en, joanne, shumin and the rest of class 08S18) who really supported me and really helped me get through the "emo" period.Thanks alot girls, I really love you all!!Also, I've found the fufillment in doing my tutorials and going through all the lecture notes, at least i don't see myself grumbling all day long and procrastinating, but instead i'm really getting down to serious work. The fact is being a jc student, there's nothing more to your life but to study and still study!Thinking about it, it's only that short 2 years, is either you really pressed on the 2 years and smile at your A level cert at the end of the day OR slack through the 2 years and ended up with nothing.It has been really hectic and stressful, but I'll always remember what pastor always say:" You want to overcome the giants, you got to be a greater giant yourself!( not in term of size of course!HAHA) but to really expand your inner capacity and believe that i can overcome all things, and i realize things really got easier! At least i'm not runnig helter skelter like how i used to, but I'm adapting to JC life now.AJA AJA FIGHTING YINGIET!

Competitions!Our draw for the first round was AJC, YJC AND HCI and the team managed to beat AJC and YJC 4-1, as for HCI you guys can expect the result to be 0-5 yea?HAHA.And miraculously for the first time in tpjc history, the girl's team actually went into the second roung(top6) and moreover we got the best draw of SAJC and RJC. We got to really play super super hard on tuesday, hopefully we'll be able to get into top 4 and get the colours award! All the way girls!

I've been sleeping less and less hours lately and my panda eyes are coming out!UGLY!!black patch around the eyes with pimples surrounding it! Mentioning about pimples, "carpark full"! No more place on my face to accomadate any more pimples!I've been getting outbreaks like no one's buisness.Anyone who has the most effective people cream please reccondmend, I'll greatly appreciate it!

No comments: