Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Few things to sum up this few days:One,I received a call from TJ last Thursday that my appeal was approved however i was only posted to the Art stream which was what i really didn't want. Still i went to the briefing yesterday hoping that i can still make the appeal to science stream. To my disappointment, they gave me a fixed combi of H2 Chinese,Geog,Econs and H1 maths.I mean this is a totally off combi can? I stayed back till the rest of the appeal students left and told the teacher how much i really want to get to my science stream blah blah, and for like after half an hour later, the teacher finally signed the transfer letter and gave me the combi(H2 Bio, Chem,Maths and H1 Econs)i desired!Still, nothing comes free in this world, i had to get a Maths tuition teacher for my maths by end of this month and commit in table tennis for the whole 2 years.I really got to do something about my maths. It's so funny to see the maths column of my result slips full of arrows and stars(drawn by the TJ appeal team). So if i still don't pass my maths by end of 2008 then i got to say bye to TJ! Anyone knows of any good maths tuition teacher please inform me, and for now i can only try to swallow as much vitamin M(aths) as possible!HAHA

Two, Today is the first day of work at ACS(Barker).For those who doesn't know, I'm selling uniforms at a boy school now,so funny right? HAHA. Hweeli recommended me this job and thanks to her that i will not end up fa1 mei2 at home especially when TJ's training had ended. I'll be working for 4 days and as of today it's really quite slack as it's only setting up of the classroom today, for the next 3 days when the real selling starts, I'm sure I'm going to work till my arm drops!

I'm so excited that Christmas is in 7 days!

No comments: