Before the O'level starts i was hoping so much that it would end as soon as possible but right now that it had ended, indeed it's a relieve but I'm still flooded with this horrible feeling---- boreness!!Now i kinda miss the time where i would spent literally every hour of my life(except my sleeping time) studying for the exam, at least I'm occupied with something right? What a irony yea?
I'm busy looking for jobs so that at least I have something to do during this 2 months. At first i was recruited as a cashier at Popular but because of some things that the manager named Sunny had said i decided to drop the post. He does not live up his name, he's not "Sunny" at all can, instead he's quite a horrible man so I'm glad my mom helped me to call him up to reject the post on that day which I'm suppose to report for work.Then i went to sell Christmas cards and i must say I'm really lousy at sales! Valerie sold 7 packets already but I still not yet break the 0 yet!HAHA.So this really proved that I'm really not up to sales and so i gave up.Tomorrow I'm going for interview as indoor surveyor and data administrator, hope I'll be able to get through this.
I had been calling the girls up to ask for ideas on what to do to pass time through and I confess i have not been doing anything productive the pass 1 week and I'm feeling really guilty yea? And i really wonder how Connie can spent her whole day on the computer when I would just be bored out at most 2 hours later. I tried watching Goong 2 and lovers on net but by the 4th episode i gave up, especially for Goong, it's quite boring at the first few episodes. Someone just date me and fill me with some activities yea?
Went to TJ training on Monday in hope to get into TJ during the first 6 weeks and as I've thought, my result was the worst among those who appealed.The rest had scores like 12, 13 and 14 and their skills were much better than me so i was a little discouraged la.The training was tiring, started training with Yingen first then after which with Samuel,now my whole body is aching like crazy especially from waist up.I'm literally bed-ridden now, it hurts every time i try to move my limbs.This must be attributed to the long time I have not exercised, let alone real training and that really give a great excuse for the amount of fats that's piling right now! I got to lose weight, Prom night is next week! 脂肪 cha cha cha!( the slimming advertisement,HAHA)
Yesterday Tracy and I went shopping for Prom night stuff.She needs to get her dress while I'm still looking for my shoes. We walked Bugis junction, Raffles city, then to Orchard. And guess what, both of as actually got lost at the old Far east plaza and we were wondering when did the far east that we knew got renovated! Stupid right, 2 路痴 walking at Orchard, blind leading the blind, s in the end we called the walking compass Connie and she successfully led us out into the right Far east plaza!HAHA.We walked from the old Far east plaza, to Tanks then to Shaw tower,Centrepoint and finally to Plaza Singapore and the good news is after walking literally the whole of Orchard Road, both of us still got nothing except for aching legs and a blister on my feet! HAHA. And lo and behold, we got lost again at Douby Gought MRT and ended up at the line to Pongol! And once again we called Connie up and she kindly directed us to the right path again.So funny can shopping with Tracy, really fun too and PS: Tracy looked really great in tube dress!
Promp night in less than a week but i still have not bought my shoes yet! Both of us went countless shoes shops but none of the shops had shoes of my size.I was so irritated when i see Tracy able to fit into every shoes that she tried while i had to always ask for bigger size and get disappointed when they say there's no more large size. I'm so worried that by this week if I'm not able to get my shoes,I might have to wear my crocs or slippers to go along with my dress and that's so not awkward can?HAHHAHA((:
No comments:
Post a Comment