After almost 4 weeks of mugging I finally got over my prelim! HOORAY! That kind of feeling is like putting off a 200 pound rock off your shoulder( thought of 200 pound beauty,HAHA) , really felt that kind of relieve.I realize I'm the first of the girls who updated the blog after the prelims, or are they already preparing for O'levels already?! That's sort of like a achievement yea, being the first to blog after such long hiatus. And apology for the previous post, guess not many people actually caught that post, high IQ required you see? HAHA(:
Finally i can seat comfortably at the sofa to watch my tv,and without realizing, many of my serial shows had either ended or already at the last episode! And also i can come back to update my blog after like so so long, my inbox for email was like 126 unseen mails with mostly all the junk mails.I've like so many things to blog about can, and i shall say all i want today! That feeling's so great can, like I've got all the time in the world. Unfortunately that's only for this weekend, next week on I'll have to start mugging again:(
For the past 4 weeks it had been really draining physically with endless days at the national library studying. By the way, If you're looking for place where you can study from 9am all the way to 9pm, complete silence with no one chasing you away, and most importantly food allowed, national library study lounge is the place! Though it's a bit far but i guess it's worth it if you are really looking for a conducive environment. My house definitely not a place to study, I'll always end up sleeping if not doing some other things that's not related to studying.So that gives me the reason why i would always go to the national library to do my revision.I managed to complete my revision on time before my prelim however there's still this fear that's griping me, the L1R5 27 kept flashing through my mind and that's really scary! Imagine me getting 27 points again for my prelim then I'll be stranded during the first 6 weeks!Whatever it is, I've done my best, and i know He will do the rest.RESULTS OUT ON MONDAY, SOMEONE PLEASE GET ME SOME ANTI-SHOCK!!
This is not the end of the race yet, the ultimate one is the one 3 weeks away. The thought of having to mug all over again really makes me feel really sick, like what Mdm Sun says, that we have became 读书的工具. But guess that's the role for us as secondary 4 students yea? Right now the best that we should do is to 咬紧牙关, 跑到终点.
只要不轻易放弃,必定能达到目的的。All will be over soon in like 6 weeks, and that's the time that all of us will be busy getting ready for the prom night, HAHA.AJA AJA FIGHTING GUYS, BEAT THE O'LEVEL MONSTER!!((:
No comments:
Post a Comment