Thursday, August 09, 2007

My grandma's really funny, she have changed a lot since the last time i went to visit her.

The first thing she asked( in dialect and my mom translate to me) how old i am already.Then i replied: 16 and she said, you look like 20, you should get married soon.HAHA

Second question was posted to my mom: Why did you gain so much weight,you've got a big tummy!My mom's face turned red, it means her DIY had failed! Anyway she doesn't have a big tummy really.

Third question: ying jie, did you wear fake teeth? Then i was like huh?

Then she asked another question: Is your leg okay, why is it so swollen? Then i was like thinking: Is she indicating that I'm fat?

Oh, she's so funny, and i really hope the way she sees me does not tally with other people. I hope i don't look old, I don't wear fake teeth, and most of all i really hope I don't look fat!! HAHA.Anyway i really missed her a lot, so really don't mind what she comment about me. And i miracle thing happened, this time she didn't didn't complain to my mom that I'm rude, though i still don't understand nor communicate with her in dialect.Guess this would be the last time I'm visiting her till my prelim is over.

Thought it's national day holiday, but it's a ever more busy and hectic weekend then ever. I promised myself that i wouldn't let the June holiday history repeat itself again, I'll really make (or at least try) to make full use of the time that I'm left with.Mind you guys: we're only 32 days to prelim!! We are left with so little time!And i don't think I'll be counting on DSA already,the st nick girls are far better than me, guess they will be chosen over me.So now i can only count on myself then, One month more and that's it! AJA AJA FIGHTING YINGIET!

No comments: