Went Bugis street with my mom today to get the bag that i wanted. We were searching for the shop called HURS recommended by Yulan where they sell vintage bags. I had in mind the brown vintage that i saw in the magazine but it was sold out. Nevertheless, there's this Addidas brown vintage that caught my eyes, its ultimate love can? Big, can carry and sling, that's the bag that i have been looking for! Mom decided not to get it for me as the price was too expensive. $80 bucks, but i thought it was okay because when yulan went there during march, they were selling for $150, so that's like almost 50% discount! Was a bit disappointed, still in the end i settled for another big bag but the design still cannot be compared to that Addidas vintage bag that I'm in love with.
I could not believe that school's re-opening in 2 days time! Time just fly when you are enjoying yourself. And there goes my 30 days , no revision done, nothing and just purely wasted. New term, new start, with a new hair cut ,i promise i'm going to change. I'm not going to waste any more time this term 3 as in another 6 weeks it would be the big prelim exams! I got to do so much better than the mid-year if not i don't know what's going to happen. Work hard and fight hard Yingiet and stop lazing around!
No comments:
Post a Comment