Thursday, June 14, 2007

NOTE: 11 more days to school reopen!!

I seriously think that i have wasted this whole of June holiday. I have been procrastinating since day 1 when i told myself i would complete my homework by week 2 and for the remaining 2 weeks i would do my revision. But see where i am now, less than half the homework done and zero revision started! And i still remember John telling me to 把握this June holiday, sharing with me that it was his June holiday that really changed his O level results. Think he did badly for his mid-year, L1R5 20 plus, but during the June holiday he really did all he can and he scored a good 6 points for his O level! He was really my " model" to follow at the start of the holiday but now everything seems so out of reach.

Homework update:
Biology: 48/91 pages done
A maths: 0/1 paper done
E maths: 2/2 done (:
Chemistry: 0/2 done
HCL: 0/4 compositions
0/4 comprehensions done
SS: 1/2 notes done
History: 1/2 notes done
English: 100% UNTOUCHED!

Think I'll take forever to complete this mountain of homework! Okay okay, last calling. I will complete all my homework by end of this week, no more delaying. I don't care how many nights it may take; neither would i care how much the prices of oil had raised, Yingiet burn burn burn! I mean burn midnight oil, HAHA((:

Something random: According to some America studies, if a person were to sleep less than 5 hours a day for consecutive 5 nights, that person would have a much higher tendency to have a heart attack on the 6th day! Anyway, it's only 4 more nights to the end of week so I'm save!

I have decided to drop out my application for Tj's DSA exercise after a heartfelt talk with Mr Chan yesterday. It's really no point squeezing myself into a top 5 Jc when i do not even have the substance to survive in there. It's my A level results that would suffer. If i really have the less than 10 points ability, then maybe I'll try for it again the next round after my prelims? Right now what really matters is to study really hard for the next 3 months, and your O level results will really show which Jc I'm suitable for. Aja Aja FIGHTING Yingiet!


Yesterday was the class barbecue and it's really a good feeling to see the whole class back together again after for like 2 weeks.Not much changes in most people, except for Guorong who became so tanned now, like charcoal so black! And i also found out that Ether love eating prawns as much as i do! And now i can ride a bicycle just like the rest. In the past i would always blade instead of cycle because i always thought that I'm really lousy in balancing on the bike so to prevent anything embarrassing to befall, i would always blade. But now i can cycle! I didn't fall a single time yesterday accept for missing a few steps on the paddler! Special mention: MacDonald's shaker fries is super nice, with the seaweed thingy, but sad there's MSG so cannot eat too often. The Moo's ice-cream was not as nice as the advertisement said to be, so well no comments.

Announcement: Yingiet still holds the world 'light weight' jumping champion belt! The girls are now crazy over the jumping thingy ever since zyh's relative started it in china then we introduce it to the girls at expo during Chinese new year, now all of us are great jumpers! Come on and challenge me for the belt, but i tell you guys it's not going to be so easy! HAHA(:

It's really nice to have moments of solitude in times of our so busy and hectic life. Yesterday sitting by the sea really make me come to realise so many things, at the same time reminded of many stuffs that had happened as well. I'm not being emo here, but i really need to quieten down myself at times and it's really very comfortable to sit down there and enjoy the land and sea breeze. Maybe one day after O level that we should do as what Zyh suggested, to have picnic by the sea and camp there at night. The girls can have long and sweet talks and it's going to be so fun!


Psalms 73:
My heart and my strength, so many times they fail
But there is one truth that always will prevail.

Strengthen my heart Lord!

No comments: