School today was rather bad, in fact it has not been good since Wednesday.We got back all our papers today except for history and as usual, i failed my both maths again. I'm getting rather numb about it already, since it has been this way for like four years?I really need a breakthrough! If i fail my Emaths in O levels, i would have direct school admission to ITE! Anyway, this mye was totally a screwed one so well conclusion: See me in SSS( supervised self study)!
Connie did super well for her English compo, with a 27/30! Impressive right? That was what the marker wrote on her script as well, i guess she's the highest in the level? Well done Connie! I can only say that I'm really very different from her, her scrip was full of praises, while mine was full or grammar errors!HAHA((:
After school we went Connie's house for a game of tennis and badminton. It was my first time holding on to a tennis racket and i must say it's duber fun! It's really interesting to try some new sports from time to time and all of us were saying that instead of going DSA through table tennis, we can go in through tennis! And we played for i think nearly 3 hours before heading for home at about 6pm, my arm and neck really hurt now.
My brother was clever enough to fall alsleep before my mom boils the vegetables and forces us to eat. Now that he's alsleep i had to eat up his share as well and it's like one big bowl can?! I hate boiled vegetables, it taste as if it's raw!!
P.S : Thanks girls for everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment