We got back our term one results today and it came out better than what i counted at home. It wasn't excellent but at least it was better as compared to last year's 24 points. I was rather glad when i got back my result but , it was only for a moment.Reality strucked me as i was pondering over my result at home. Imagine using this 14 points( after deduction 11 points) , which Jc can it get me to? Surely not Tj or Vj.
Additional mathematics - 40.0 E8
Biology - 67.9 B3
Combined humanities - 66.0 B3
Chemistry - 68.3 B3
English - 55.2 C5
Geography - 75.0 A1
Higher chinese - 68.0 B3
Mathematics - 80.0 A1
Overall percentage: 65.05%
L1R5: 14
As you'll can see, I am still, for 2 years ,failing my A maths. I was rather disappointed with my biology result. I had expected a much better grade than a B3 for my bio. Well , these really reflects how much effort i had put in for this 2 subjects and this really make me come to realise that i really need to do something about my Amaths and my bio! I don't want to see anymore red mark in my mid-year report anymore and also i want to get back my A1 for my bio that i used to get last year!
Remove the slackness, work towards greatness! [It does rhyme yea? HAHA((: ]
AJA AJA yingiet, don't just talk the talk but walk the talk!!
No comments:
Post a Comment