Friday, October 06, 2006

I'm in a blogging mood today. My offline life was boring, exams. And all i do now was study,mug,study,mug. I slept less than 10 hours in the past two days. It's okay,everything is going to be over by next week.

Went East point with the girls (zyh, connie and tracy) just now after the geog paper. Connie being a nice sister bought a teddy bear for her brother after thinking for hours. I'm felt so guilty since i have not bought a birthday present for my brother before. Cheekong, next year i promise to buy for you a bear k?Just hope that he won't throw the bear out of the window(:

Geog paper was okay except i made a very stupid mistake. Thinking that i can actually mix up spring and summer! Supposedly meditaranean climate during summer is high temperature and low rainfall but however the yingiet so clever go write spring instead of summer! Think the teacher's toe will be laughing when she sees it. Haha.

I wasn't able to go church last week and the coming sunday. Due to? What else, my mom's objection. I get really upset when she keeps objecting me from this and that but what to do? I got to honour my parents right? For now i'll just bear with it and do all i can to make her feel that i'm really a very nice daughter , and i know the breakthrough is on its way (:

4 papers down and 4 more to go. Aza yingiet!

No comments: