I'm diligently back to update my blog after so many days. I have been so busy lately over things that I do not even know.Well, I would just end up home very late everyday even though school ended early the past few days. Anyway, below are the some highlights of my past few days the so phenomenon life(:
Zhiying's family and mine will be going to China in December together! My family joined her private family tour on a 8Day trip to Shanghai, Nangjing (WWX's hometown!), Suzhou, Hangzhou and Wuxi. Isn't this awesome? Finally got a chance to go overseas after so many years spending my holidays in Singapore, moreover this time is going to be with Zyh and her family! Can anyone just understand my excitement, knowing that this is my first time going to such a far away country (5 hrs of plane flight)! I just could not get my happy emotions in a stable equilibrium!
Wednesday was the School's Enterprise Day. 3F set up a stall in the concourse selling tasty crunchy crepes, chocolate brownies & milo dinosaur . Wenqi and I managed to sold all the crepes and brownies after maybe an hour. Hi- five Wenqi!
Total earning of the day was $187. Minusing off the cost price of $76, 3F earned $110 within a short 3 hours. And this time round,we need not give the profits to the school so the class decided to use the profits for the end-year chalet.
Yesterday was the PTC for those who scored L1R5> 17 during the EOY exams. Obvious enough I am one of them. Mom met Miss tay earlier then the other parents as we need to rush to Chung Cheng to meet my brother's teacher as well. Mom's conversation with Miss tay just hit me down. I shall not mention it but it was just a super bad session.
Cheekong managed to get promoted despite failing the promotion criteria. All of us were so relieved upon hearing that we do not need to go around looking for schools. The talk with the HOD was duber long, I think it was about two hours! Anyway, both of us need to strive really hard next year to shine in our streaming and O levels exam.
Ps: Thanks mom for the Shanghai trip and Chocolate phone ! I really appreciate it(:
No comments:
Post a Comment