It's so happening today. I went to meet my mom for lunch after service at Macau express, after which we proceed to a book fair at hall 3 . I got 8 guidebook and assessment book altogether and guess the cost? 10 bucks!Its just simply unbelievable. Moreover those book are not those printed from unknown publishers but are published by Oxford and ferderal. Good bargain right? I seriously think I'm super good at getting cheap stuffs and this is surely due to my mom's good genes .Hahaha.
After that, we moved on to hall 5 for the annual food fair. And I finally got to eat my spicy fishball and oyster mee sua after craving it for 3 months ever since emerge conference .Besides that,there's nothing very special about the fair, it's generally the same as the past few years--same stalls, same food.
Today is the last day of September holiday and I must confess I have not been productive this whole week. I did nothing except for some Chinese. Time sure flies when you are having fun.I'll have to start mugging and burn my midnight oil once school reopens tomorrow.
" Emotions generate energy within us. As an emotion, anger generates energy which compels us to hurt or destroy that which angers us. Basically, anger is neutral, reflective result of frustration---- our reaction when a goal is being blocked." Pst Kong
I just want to be more like you
walk with you beside me
Lord won't you be my guide
place your heart inside my soul
a heart that's ever true
one that's after you.
No comments:
Post a Comment