Saturday, September 16, 2006

I have been so excited nowadays to come online and feed this lovely blog with details of yingiet's really exciting life, especially with now the super duber nice blog skin! I'm in love with that butterfly!And thanks a thousand for the skin ,zyh!

Yesterday I had my most exotic and amusing day in my whole of three years in AHS.And I promise I will forever remember this verse that CCP wanted us to memorize.

Titus 3:1-2

'' remind all people to subject to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready to do whatever is good, to slander no one, to be peaceable and considerate, and to show true humidity towards all men.''

See zhiying's and connie's blog for details.

I wasted another good study day, did not manage to touch a single page of my books at all. You got to FOCUS YINGIET!

p.s. Samsoon really looks so much nicer when she's 50 kg. 天渊之别 I must say. How would yingiet look like after losing 11 kg? Hahaaa. Don't ever think about it!

No comments: